Elèctrica Pintó offers turnkey services in integrated water management, maintenance and execution of installation facilities.
The components of a water supply system consists of five parts:
- Sourcing: it can be made from a spring, surface water or from underground wells or filter galleries.
- Storage of dirty water: when the necessary water source has a sufficient volume to supply the necessary amount of water.
- Treatment: treating water to make it potable can be very different depending on the quality of water to be treated.
- Storage of treated water: serves to compensate for variations in the hourly consumption and the storage volume of strategic emergency situations.
- Distribution network: it begins in the treated water tank and ends at the home user’s system. It consists of pumping stations, main and secondary pipes, valves, sensors, meters, etc.